Daisy felt feverish this morning and was acting like a real asshole, but I think it may have been because I'm so BLAH, I haven't decided. If she's going to get it, I hope she gets it NOW so we can both be sick and lay on the couch and watch tv together. I don't want her to get it, obviously, but if she IS going to get it, it would just be so convienient for her to get it now, you know? Otherwise she's basically got full reign of the house because every time I move, I want to cry and barf at the same time.
These are from after Warren magically got over this bug, so it gives me hope.